65933 Frankfurt a. Main (Germany)
Registered at the Registration Court of Frankfurt HRB 85703, Based Frankfurt a. Main
Tax number: 47/240/75539
Tax ID: DE815110897
Phone number: +49(69) 38 03 19 550
Fax: +49(69) 38 03 19 540
Notice on external links and own content
According to article 8 of the German Teleservices Act (Teledienstegesetz), as the content provider, the author is responsible for the content they make available for use, in accordance with general laws. A distinction should be made between our own content and the contents of hyperlinks (“links”) which are made available by other providers.
Links are always considered to be hyperlinks to “live”, dynamic content. The responsible party has checked the external content when the link was initially placed, to verify whether this would possibly constitute grounds for liability on the part of the responsible party, according to civil or criminal law. However, the responsible party is not checking content which they themselves have provided a link to on an on-going basis. The responsible party does not constantly check for changes which could provide new grounds for liability. If the responsible party finds out, or is told by others that content which it has provided a link to is grounds for liability under civil or criminal law, the responsible party will remove the link.
The author accepts no liability for the information provided being up-to-date, correct or complete, nor for the quality of said information. Liability claims against the author in relation to damage to material or intellectual property caused by the use or lack of use of the information provided or by the use of flawed or incomplete information is generally excluded, unless the author can be proven to have acted with intent or gross negligence.
The whole content is non-binding and subject to change. The author reserves the express right to change, add to or delete individual parts or pages or the entire content of the website without giving prior notice, and also reserves the right to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
Copyright and trademark law
In all publications, the author shall endeavour to respect the copyrights for any graphics, audio recordings, video sequences and texts, to use graphics, audio recordings, video sequences and texts created by the author or to use license-free graphics, audio recordings, video sequences and texts.
All brands and trademarks mentioned in the online content, including those protected by third parties, are subject to the trademark and ownership rights, as amended, of each respective registered owner, without limitation. The fact that trademarks are mentioned does not imply that such trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties!
The author reserves the copyright for any published items created by the author. Duplication or use of the aforementioned graphics, audio recordings, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is prohibited unless the author has given explicit consent.
Legal force of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet content from which you were referred to this page. Should any part or individual phrasing of this text not, no longer, or not fully comply with the laws currently in force, this shall not affect the content or validity of the remaining parts of the document.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) This document is to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data pertaining to an individual, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, or user behavior.
(2) The controller, pursuant to Art. 4 Clause 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is
Ludwig Meister GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon: (08131) 3331-0
Telefax: (08131) 3331-99
(3) When contacting us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data you communicate your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name will be stored by us so as to enable us to answer your questions. Further information is provided on a voluntary basis and merely serves to facilitate our contact to answer your query. All data collected in this context will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required. If legal archiving duties apply, we will restrict processing.
Des Weiteren nutzen wir für die Kontaktaufnahme über unsere Kontaktformulare sowie Umfragen den Formular-Service von Wufoo. eine US-Webformularanwendung des Anbieters SurveyMonkey Europe UC, 2nd Floor, 2 Shelbourne Buildings, Shelbourne Road, Dublin Ireland, ein. Dadurch werden die von Ihnen in ein Kontaktformular eingegebenen Inhalte verarbeitet und gespeichert. Zu den Inhalten können in Abhängigkeit des Kontaktformulars folgende gehören: Unternehmen, Name, E-Mailadresse, Telefonnummer. Die Inhalte werden erst verarbeitet und gespeichert, wenn Sie ein Formular absenden. Wir weisen darauf hin, dass bei der Nutzung eines Kontaktformulars die Daten zu unserem Dienstleister Wufoo in die USA transferiert werden. Vertiefte Informationen zur Datenschutzerklärung von Wufoo finden Sie unter: https://www.wufoo.com/privacy/.
(4) Any circumstances under which we commission processors to execute individual functions of our offer or might wish to use your data for commercial purposes are described in detail below. We will also indicate the stipulated archiving periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- –right of information
- –right of rectification or erasure
- –right of restricted processing
- –right of objection against processing
- –right of data portability
(2) In addition, you are entitled to file a complaint with a data protection authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e., if you don’t register or otherwise submit information to us, we will only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data detailed below. This is technically required for you to be able to view our website and to safeguard its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- –IP address
- –date and time of your request
- –time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- –content of query (page)
- –status of access / HTTP status code
- –transferred data volume
- –website issuing the request
- –operating system and surface
- –language and version of browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and allocated to your browser. They transfer certain information to the originator of the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or place viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to render our Internet service more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functions are explained below:
–transient cookies (cf. b)
–persistent cookies (cf. c).
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include session cookies. Session cookies store the session ID, which serves to allocate various requests your browser issues during a session. They enable recognition of your computer upon your next visit to our website. Session cookies will be deleted as soon as you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a given time period, which may vary, depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time via your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences. For example, you can reject all or third-party cookies. Please note that, in this event, you may not be able to access all functions of this website.
§ 4 Other website functions and offers
(1) In addition to providing you with information, our website offers various services. To use these services, you will, generally, have to enter additional personal data as required for us to provide the respective services. This data is also subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) We sometimes use third-party service providers to process your data. We carefully select such providers, they are bound to our instructions, and they are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) We may also transfer your personal data to third parties if promotional activities, prize competitions, contract conclusions, or other services are offered jointly with our partners. You will receive detailed information upon entering your personal data or in the description of the respective offers below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are headquartered outside the EEA (European Economic Area), you will be informed of the consequences in the description of the respective offers.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) You are free to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Such revocation will impact the reliability of the processing of your personal data once it has been issued to us.
(2) To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required to execute a contract we may have with you. Please refer to the descriptions of the respective functions below for details. Should you object to the processing of your personal data, please indicate the reasons why you do not wish for your personal data to be processed as commonly practiced by us. In the event of your justified objections, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue/adapt the processing of your personal data or explain our compelling and justified reasons why we will continue to process your personal data.
(3) As a matter of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. To object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, please contact us at